A PMI approved Course - Uniquely Designed for Exam Success
- Includes certificate for 35 pre-approved contact hours from your PMI Approved Training Partner (ATP).
- The PMP Exam must be renewed every 3 years. We give you 60 PDUs for your first renewal. Completely free
- We will give you 200 real (cloned) PMP Exam Questions received from PMI as a part of this course.
- Spotlight videos covering key concepts This course Includes a student handbook (without slides) provided directly from PMI to you.
- Self paced E- learning from PMI at discounted price
- Your instructor is PMP certified and a PMI approved trainer who has many PMP exam success stories to share.
- Tips on how to prepare for and clear the PMP certification exam in first attempt
PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is one of the most renowned certification in the domain of project management. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey-Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries. Learning and application of the content are through practical examples, scenarios , exercises and case studies. Subsequent to the topic covered their is quiz to reinforce the concepts.
The New PMP Exam format
The new exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200) but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank
PMP Exam Eligibility -
Before you apply for the exam, you'll want to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements. The eligibility requirements vary based on your level of education.
To apply for the PMP® Credential, you need to either:
Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelors Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects,
and 35 hours of Project Management Education from a PMI Registered education Provider
PMP Certification Exam Fee
Membership is currently $139 for new members and the annual renewal fee is $129.
To apply for the PMP® Certification Exam :
Before you can take the PMP® certification exam, you'll need to complete an application so that the Project Management Institute (PMI) can validate your years of experience and education as a project manager. The steps to complete PMP application form are as follows:
Step 1: Create a PMI.org account.
Step 2: Complete and submit the online application.
Step 3: Wait for confirmation of completeness.
Step 4: Complete audit materials if you are audited...
Step 5: Pay the credential fee.
Step 6: Prepare for the exam.
Step 7: Schedule (and pass) the exam
For further details on the PMP Application process you can refer to the PMI Handbook
The PMI® Stamp of Approval
PM Expert has been reviewed and approved by the PMI® Authorized Training Partner Program.
In all of our trainings we strictly use official, PMI-developed content in a fully-approved and authorized class. In the year 2020, PMI made the decision to develop their own PMP certification training materials to ensure that PMP exam prep around the world follows the same high standards.
We understand how relevant it is for you to learn with PMI-approved study materials so you can have confidence that you have covered everything you need to prepare for the exam.
The training material we use has been developed and approved by PMI. We are a PMI Authorized Training Partner (PMI ATP) which means you can be confident that our instructors and our PMP certification online course content meet rigorous PMI standards.
PMI - Approved PMP Exam Prep course from PM Expert - Key Features
PMP Certification Training Day wise schedule
AGILE AND SCRUM
AGILE AND SCRUM
LESSON 1: CREATING A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
LESSON 2: STARTING THE PROJECT
LESSON 3: DOING THE WORK
ESSON 4: KEEPING THE TEAM ON TRACK
LESSON 5: KEEPING THE BUSINESS IN MIND
Exam preparation strategy - Tips and Tricks
Refer to the PMP Exam Content Outline for Details on the contents of PMP Exam Prep Course
A glimpse of our live PMI - Approved PMP Exam Prep Trainings
Supporting organizations around the globe
We actively support our Clients helping them to meet their goals through our training and consulting programs in the areas such as
- Portfolio Program and Project Management
- Capacity and Capability Management
- IT Service Management
- IT Governance
- Enterprise Architecture
- Agile Transformation