PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is one of the most renowned certification in the domain of project management. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey-Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.Learning and application of the content are through practical examples, scenarios , exercises and case studies. Subsequent to the topic covered their is quiz to reinforce the concepts.
Learning objectives of our 35 hours PMP Certification Training from PM Expert Services Pvt Ltd
- Understanding on how apply Project Management processes for simple, complicated and complex project.
- Gain an overview of Predictive, Incremental and Adaptive project life cycle, learning how to engage with project stakeholders, key general management skills and the social-economic-environmental influences
- Detailed Understanding of 49 processes and 5 process groups of Project management
- Detailed Understanding of 10 knowledge areas of Project management
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination
- Get guidelines and support on filling up the PMP® Application form
- Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMP® Examination
- Tips on how to prepare for and clear the PMP certification exam
PM Expert's 35 hours contact program prepares delegates for PMP certification, it addresses their unique requirements and help them to achieve Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification. Our PMP preparation course is delivered by senior faculty , having 15+ years of experience in practical project and program management. Apart from facilitating the participants to pass the PMP® certification exam, the workshop focuses on imparting practical insights in project management through interactive, experience sharing sessions. Our PMP certification training also help the delegates to excel as a project manager.
PM Expert's PMP Certification training is a mix of instructor led and self-paced learning, designed as per "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017".
Learning and application of the content are through practical examples, scenarios , exercises and case studies. Subsequent to the topic covered their is quiz to reinforce the concepts needed to enable the delegates to be successful in PMP Certification exam.
PMP Exam Eligibility
To apply for the PMP® Credential, you need to either:
Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education OR
Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelors Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects,
and 35 hours of Project Management Education from a PMI Registered education Provider
Enroll with PM Expert
PM Expert services Pvt Ltd (PMI Registered Education Provider R.E.P. ID: 4574) is one of the eminent PMP Training Institute Globally with office located in India, US and Australia. We conducts regular PMP certification trainings in cities such as Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bengaluru,Pune and Hyderabad. As we are based out of Noida we have a dedicated PMP training center in Noida. Together from noida center and temporary PMP training centers in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bengaluru and other parts of the world we have trained more than a 25000 candidates. We provide PMP Trainings in various formats such as Classroom, Online Live Classroom, Self- Paced and hybrid mode.
PMP Application Process
To apply for the PMP® Certification Exam :
- Register and log in to PMI®s website (www.pmi.org) to get started.
- A printable PMP® Application Form is also available.
- You can always refer the PMP® Handbook for further information.
- To maintain PMP® Certification, as part of PMI®s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMP® credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.
PMP Certification Exam Fee
Membership is currently $139 for new members and the annual renewal fee is $129.
PM Expert - PMP Training Day wise contents
The methodology followed is based on
- Real-life Case Studies
- Discussions for knowledge sharing
- Assessments after each module
- Exam Tips and Tricks
- Strategy to clear exam in 1st attempt
- 10 Sets of PMP® Mock Exams based on PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition
- E-learning through Videos
- World Class Reference Handbook on PMP Certification - Sixth Edition
- PMP Sample Questions and Crunch Point
- Online Simulation/Mock Exams forpractice
- End to End Support
This program will also provide a formal Certificate of Completion to fully satisfy the 35 contact-hour/PDUs pre-requisite for PMP® Certification Examination requirement. Apart from 35 PDUs it also provides the following certifications.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Project Management (The details of the same are available at PMI website https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/courses?kwd=post+graduate+certificate)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (The details of the same are available at the PMI website https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/courses?kwd=certified+six+sigma+green+belt+PM+expert)
PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile®, MSP®, P3O®, M_o_R®, MoV®, MoP® and ITIL® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. CAPM is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc