Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
PM Expert's comprehensive workshop covers the Project Management process from beginning to end, honing your skills in the six prime focus areas: Governance, Prioritization, Escalation, Resource Management, Benefits Realization, and Stakeholder Management. As a PgMP® credential holder, you will be able to promote better integration and coordination of multiple projects for the overall benefit of the program.
The next step after Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification, the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential from Project Management Institute (PMI)® addresses the community of professionals who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects that are in alignment with organizational objectives. They are required to direct and manage complex activities that may span functions, organizations, cultures and geographies.
PgMP Course Details
PgMP Course Contents
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification process overview
- Program Management Foundation Information
- Program Management framework and Life cycle
- Program Definition phase
- Program Strategic alignment
- Program Benefits Management
- Program governance
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Management Supporting process - Overview
- Definition phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Benefit delivery phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Closure phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Management Applications
PgMP Program Deliverables
- 21 PDUs
- Course delivered by certified instructor
- Group discussion learning through instructor-led training
- PMI® Exam Application Form assistance end-to-end
- Quiz to test your knowledge
- Downloadable e-book
Program Management Professional (PgMP)® Certification Exam
To apply for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, you need to have either:
A Four-year Degree (Bachelors or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and four years of Program Management experience.
A Secondary Diploma (High school or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and seven years of Program Management experience.
Note: If you do not meet these requirements, please consider the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
Gain and Maintain PgMP
- Panel Review - PgMP Application Process
- Questions-170 multiple-choice; Time- 4 hours
- 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required every three years
PgMP Certification Exam Price