Benefits of PMI -ACP Training with PM Expert
- Includes certificate for 21 pre-approved contact hours from your PMI Approved Training Partner (ATP).
- The PMI-ACP Certification must be renewed every 3 years. We give you 30 PDUs for your first renewal. Completely free
PMI - ACP Practice Questions
- 1000 online PMI -ACP Practice Questions.
Licensed Course Material
- Spotlight videos covering key concepts This course Includes a student handbook and slides
PMI Approved Trainer
Your instructor is PMI -ACP certified and a PMI approved trainer who has many PMP exam success stories to share
PMI - ACP Exam Strategy
- Tips on how to prepare for and clear the PMI -ACP certification exam in first attempt
PMI - ACP Training Course Contents
Session 1 - Domain 1- Agile Principles and Mindset (16% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
- Feature driven development
- Agile Leadership
Session 2 - Domain 2 - Value-driven Delivery (20% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities. Have the stakeholders provide feedback on these increments, and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future increments.
- Minimal Viable Product and Minimal Marketable Product
- Prioritization Techniques
- 100 Point or 100 Dollar Method
- Dot Voting Method
- Paired Comparison Method
- Financial Assessment Metrics
- Concepts such as change for free and money for nothing
- Agile contracts
- Earned Value Managemet
Session 3 - Domain 3 - Stakeholder Engagement (17% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Engaging with the stakeholders
- Educating stakeholders about Agile
- Principles of stakeholder Management
- Agile Modeling
- Epic , Personas and User stories
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Face to Face communication
- Two -way communication
- Knowledge sharing
- Information radiators
- Social Media
- Working Collaboratively
- Collaborations games
- Using Critical Interpersonal Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Active listening
- Conflict management
- Participatory Decision Making
Session 4 - Domain 4 Team Performance (16% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance.
- Team Building Model and Situation leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Benefits of generalizing specialist
- Adaptive leadership
- Team Motivation
- Training . coaching and Mentoring
Session - 5 - Domain 5 Adaptive Planning (12% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions
- Adaptive Planning
- Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings
- Estimation Techniques - Planning Poker, Affinity Estimation/T-Shirt Sizing Technique
- Velocity /Scheduling and Budgeting
Session 6 - Domain 6 - Problem Detection and Resolution (10% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
- Technical Debt
- Detecting Problems
- Lead Time and Cycle Time
- Variance Analysis
- Trend Analysis
- Control Limits
- Manage Threats and Issues
- Risk - Adjusted Backlog
- Risk Severity
- Risk Burndown Graphs
Session 7 - Domain 7 Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) (9% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
Continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team.
PDCA Cycle versus Agile Cycle
Continuous Improvement Process
Frequently Asked Questions on PMI -ACP
1. What is Eligibility Criteria to apply for PMI ACP Exam
General Project Experience
- 12 months of general project experience
- These hours must be earned within the last 5 years
- Active PMP® or PgMP® certification will satisfy this requirement
Agile Project Experience
- 8 months of agile project experience - working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies
- This requirement is in addition to the 12 months required in "general project experience"
- These hours must be earned within the last 3 years
Training in Agile Practices
- 21 contact hours
- Hours must be earned in agile practices
2 What is PMI-ACP Exam Application Process
- Register to become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- This step is optional.
- It costs $139 to become a member, but it saves you $60 on exam fees.
- The standard non-member price to take the exam is $495. The PMI member price for the exam is $435.
- Take our PMI-ACP Exam Prep Course to satisfy the required 21 contact hours (PDUs) education requirement.
- Submit your PMI-ACP application through the PMI website & pay the fee.
- There is no rush to do this step, we will help you with this as part of our PMI-ACP exam prep course and per PMI rules you must complete your 21 hours of training first anyway.
- PMI® will review your application and respond within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once your application is approved you will receive an invitation to pay for and schedule the exam.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE.
- You have one year to take the exam after your application has been approved.
- You may take the exam up to three (3) times during the eligibility period.
- To learn more about the testing centers, please visit Pearson VUE.
- Take and Pass the PMI-ACP Exam
- 1 year to take the exam after your application is approved.
- The PMI-ACP Exam has a total 120 questions (with 100 scored and 20 unscored questions).
- 3 hour time limit.
- The questions are broken down into 7 domains: Agile Principles and Mindset (16%), Value-driven Delivery (20%), Stakeholder Engagement (17%), Team Performance (16%), Adaptive Planning (12%), Problem Detection and Resolution (10%), and Continuous Improvement (9%).
3. What is PMI - ACP Exam format
The PMI-ACP® Exam consists of 120 questions which can be categorized into seven domain (20 random questions (called as pre-test) from the 120 questions are not to be counted towards the final score)
All questions are multiple-choice questions with 1 correct answer from 4 choices
The PMI-ACP® Exam lasts for 3 hours
4. What is PMI - ACP Exam Fee
PMI -ACP Certification Price - Member: US$435.00 ,Non-member: US$495.00
5. What is PMI - ACP certification renewal Process
Moment you pass you are certified for a 3 year cycle, need 30 PDUs to renew after 3 years.
Benefits of PMI-ACP course
PMI-ACP Course covers Agile frameworks, methodologies , tools and techniques principles and practices in detail. With this training, you will be able to increase your professional versatility in Agile project management tools and techniques, and learn best practices across different agile methodologies. This training and certification is extremely valuable for people who are aspiring to become Agile coaches/Practitioner.
PM Expert's workshop in PMI-ACP® Certification Training will help you to implement Agile practices appropriate for your teams, and gain the skills and knowledge required to sit for the PMI-ACP® certification exam.