PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Presently Companies are under increasing pressure to adapt to rapidly evolving market conditions. In order to stay competitive, they are increasingly turning to Agile project management methods. The Agile framework, with its short iterative cycles and continuous evaluation, helps to create end products that are better suited to changing requirements, and keep customers happy with high value creation at every point. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
Benefits of PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner)
The much sought-after PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) credential from PMI® , USA is a mother of all agile courses, It covers Agile skills, tools and techniques principles and practices in detail. With this training, you will be able to increase your professional versatility in project management tools and techniques, and learn best practices across different agile methodologies.
PM Expert's workshop in PMI-ACP® Certification Training will help you to implement Agile practices appropriate for your teams, and gain the skills and knowledge required to sit for the PMI-ACP® certification exam.
PMI - ACP Training Day wise contents
The training will cover seven Domains of Practices in two or three days:
- Domain I - Day 1 -Agile Principles and Mindset (16% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
- Domain II - Day 1- Value-driven Delivery (20% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Deliver valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities. Have the stakeholders provide feedback on these increments, and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future increments.
- Domain III - Day 2 - Stakeholder Engagement (17% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved. Promote participation and collaboration throughout the project life cycle and provide the tools for effective and informed decision making.
- Domain IV - Day 2 - Team Performance (16% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance.
- Domain V - Day 2 - Adaptive Planning (12% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions
- Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings.
- Domain VI - Day 3 - Problem Detection and Resolution (10% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
- Domain VII - Day 3 - Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) (9% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team.
Key Deliverable of PMI-ACP Workshop
PMI - ACP Handbook
4 online sample question papers (consisting of hundreds of sample exam questions)
End to end support
PMP,PMI-ACP,PgMP and PfMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.