This includes E-learning through Study Guides, Official Sample papers and podcasts for all Principles, Processes and Themes. Our accredited PRINCE2® Online Learning training course provides a quality platform for gaining skills, sharing experiences and learning from other organisations while offering the flexibility as to how and when you learn. The duration of the course is 360 days.
This includes E-learning through Study Guides, Official Sample case studies and podcasts for all Principles, Processes and Themes. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner online is a learning solution created to meet the demands of our customers. The Foundation and Practitioner elements are taught via our comprehensive e-learning material. This style of delivery saves you and your company time and money. Our accredited PRINCE2® Online Learning training course provides a quality platform for gaining skills, sharing experiences and learning from other organisations while offering the flexibility as to how and when you learn.
Four days Live virtual class covering Seven Principles, Seven Processes and Seven Themes Case Studies on application of PRINCE2
PRINCE2 2017 certification
PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management methodology that helps in managing the projects effectively. The approach is based upon learning of countless project sponsors, Project Managers, project groups, academics, trainers and consultants.
PRINCE2 which is a registered trade mark of the AXELOS LTD is a de facto standard used extensively by the UK Government and is widely recognized and used in the personal sector, both in the UK and internationally
A process based approach based on four Integrated Elements Principles , Process, Themes and Project environment as depicted in Fig P2.1 and Fig 2.2
PRINCE2 Process Model Fig P 2.2
PRINCE2 Integrated Elements - Fig P 2.1
Benefits of PRINCE2
Promotes consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets; it also facilitates staff mobility and reduces the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Is an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Plans are carefully designed to meet the needs of the different levels in the management group, improving communication and control.
- Ensures that participants focus on the viability of the project in relation to its Business Case objectives - rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Defines a thorough but economical structure of reports.
- Ensures that stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
PRINCE2 Training Day wise Contents
PRINCE2 Foundation (Day 1 and Day 2)
- Introduction to PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Process Model
- PRINCE2 Integrated Elements
Overview of PRINCE2 Principles, Themes and Processes
- Seven Principles
- Starting Up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- Business Case
- Tailoring PRINCE2 Themes and Processes
- PRINCE2 Themes and Processes in Agile Context
- Discussion on PMP VS PRINCE2
- Discussion on Sample Question Papers
- PRINCE2 2017 found Exam
PRINCE2 Practitioner (Day 3 and Day 4)
- Recap of PRINCE2 Principles, Processes and Themes
- Discussion on Management Products
- Benefit Management Plan
- Business Case
- Communication Management Approach
- Configuration Management Approach
- Product Description
- Project Brief
- Project Initiation Documentation
- Project Product Description
- Quality Management Approach
- Risk Management Approach
- Work Package
- Recap of Management Products
- Management Products - Records and Reports
- Sample case studies
About the PRINCE2 Update
The main changes to PRINCE2® (2017 Version)
The main changes to the guidance place a greater emphasis on:
- tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organisations and project
- the principles that underpin PRINCE2
- a greater link between themes and principles
- the restructuring of the 'Themes' guidance to accommodate
- specific examples of tailoring
- the practical application of the method and guidance, with
- numerous examples, hints and tips
The update will include specific guidance on:
- Identification of the minimum requirements for a PRINCE2 project
- Selective but optimum use of PRINCE2's elements, to suit the scale of any project
- Referring to PRINCE2 Agile adoption, where relevant