PMP - Project Schedule Management
Project Schedule Management includes the processes required to manage the timely completion of the project.
The Project Schedule Management processes are:
- Plan Schedule Management-The process of establishing the policies, procedures, and documentation for planning, developing, managing, executing, and controlling the project schedule.
- Define Activities-The process of identifying and documenting the specific actions to be performed to produce the project deliverables.
- Sequence Activities-The process of identifying and documenting relationships among the project activities.
- Estimate Activity Durations-The process of estimating the number of work periods needed to complete individual activities with the estimated resources.
- Develop Schedule-The process of analyzing activity sequences, durations, resource requirements, and schedule constraints to create the project schedule model for project execution and monitoring and controlling.
- Control Schedule-The process of monitoring the status of the project to update the project schedule and manage changes to the schedule baseline.