PMP - Project Resource Management
Project Resource Management includes the processes to identify, acquire, and manage the resources needed for the successful completion of the project. These processes help ensure that the right resources will be available to the project manager and project team at the right time and place.
The Project Resource Management processes are:
- Plan Resource Management-The process of defining how to estimate, acquire, manage, and utilize physical and team resources.
- Estimate Activity Resources-The process of estimating team resources and the type and quantities of material, equipment, and supplies necessary to perform project work.
- Acquire Resources-The process of obtaining team members, facilities, equipment, materials, supplies, and other resources necessary to complete project work.
- Develop Team-The process of improving competencies, team member interaction, and the overall team environment to enhance project performance.
- Manage Team-The process of tracking team member performance, providing feedback, resolving issues,and managing team changes to optimize project performance.
- Control Resources-The process of ensuring that the physical resources assigned and allocated to the project are available as planned, as well as monitoring the planned versus actual use of resources, and performing corrective action as necessary