This course helps you understand how working collaboratively amongst key teams and leveraging automation solutions will result in better business results for your customers.
This certification course aims to provide unique and holistic perspective of DevOps by focusing on changing culture, practices and automation.
The new practices based
in the Application Development and Systems Operations areas that can help your
organization deliver IT services better, faster and cheaper.
Our DevOps Certification Training Course will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. You'll become en expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration and IT service agility
Upon successful completion of DevOps Foundation you will be able to articulate the benefits of implementing DevOps culture, practices and automation at your organization to enable improved quality, higher speed and a reduction in costs, The key learning outcomes are:
- Describe what DevOps is, and what it isn't
- Key performance indicators in terms of culture, practices and automation to determine what it means for your organization
- Explain why DevOps is a solution to problems facing organizations today
- Summarize how the need for more value from IT drives the business towards DevOps
- Summarize the cultural, structural and technological barriers that IT faces when attempting to deliver services at the right quality, speed and cost and why challenges are faced when implementing DevOps in today's organizations
- Explain the basic concept, principles and scope of DevOps, including 'The Three Ways' and accelerators such as Lean and Agile that supported the evolution and emergence of the movement
- Summarize the key cultural values, Service Management, Project Management and Software Development processes and technologies that enable DevOps
- List the ways in which DevOps transforms culture and better organizes people to solve the cultural and structural challenges facing IT
- Explain the way that DevOps structures teams and people within an organization in support of its culture, processes and technologies
- Describe how DevOps practices transform processes, utilizing Lean, Agile and ITSM accelerators to solve the process design problems facing IT
- List the ways in which DevOps transforms and organizes technology through automation and new tools to solve the technological problems facing IT