To earn your ECBA, you must:
- Complete a minimum of 21 Professional Development (PD) hours within the last four years. These can be logged and tracked here.
- Exam Knowledge Areas tested
- Agree with the ECBA Code of Conduct
The ECBA is for:
- Individuals who want to become a BA
- Students enrolled in BA academic programs
- Professionals transitioning into business analysis
- Functional managers who manage BAs
ECBA Exam Pattern
The one-hour on-line ECBA exam, formulated from the BABOK® Guide Body of Knowledge, consists of 50 multiple choice competency-based questions.
The online exam requires a computer, internet access, webcam and microphone.
ECBA Examination Fee
ECBA Exam Price
Application Fee - $60USD, Exam Fee - $110 USD , ReTake Fee -$85
For Non Members
Application Fee - $60USD, Exam Fee - $235 USD ,ReTake Fee -$ 195
Membership fee: As per the country of residence