PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Overview In the current business environment, companies are under increasing pressure to adapt to rapidly evolving market conditions. In order to stay competitive, they are increasingly turning to Agile project management methods. The Agile framework, with its short iterative cycles and continuous evaluation, helps to create end products that are better suited to changing requirements, and keep customers happy with high value creation at every point. As project priorities, budgets and goals change, Agile methods help the team to stay on top of these changes and adapt their schedules and practices accordingly.
The much sought-after PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) credential from PMI® , USA, demonstrates high levels of expertise in Agile principles and practices. With this training, you will be able to increase your professional versatility in project management tools and techniques, and learn best practices across different agile methodologies.
PM Expert's workshop in PMI-ACP® Certification Training will help you to implement Agile practices appropriate for your teams, and gain the skills and knowledge required to sit for the PMI-ACP® certification exam.
PMI - ACP (Course Content)7 Domains of Practices for the PMI-ACP® Exam
- Domain I - Agile Principles and Mindset (16% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Domain II - Value-driven Delivery (20% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Domain III - Stakeholder Engagement (17% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Domain IV - Team Performance (16% of PMI-ACP® Exam questio
- Domain V - Adaptive Planning (12% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions
- Domain VI - Problem Detection and Resolution (10% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
- Domain VII - Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) (9% of PMI-ACP® Exam questions)
PMI-ACP Exam FormatThe PMI-ACP® Exam consists of 120 questions which can be categorised into seven domain (20 random questions (called as pre-test) from the 120 questions are not to be counted towards the final score)
- All questions are multiple-choice questions with 1 correct answer from 4 choices
PMI-ACP - EligibilityTo apply for the PMI-ACP®, you need to meet the following requirements:
- General Project Experience
- Agile Project Experience
1500 hours of working on Agile Project Teams or with Agile Methodologies, in addition to "General Project Experience" above
- Training in Agile Practices
21 contact hours earned in Agile Practices
PMI - ACP Application Process :
To apply for the PMI-ACP® Certification Exam:
Register and log in to PMI's Online System to get started.
A printable PMI-ACP application form is also available.
You can always refer the PMI-ACP Handbook for further information.
Please note that credential must be maintained in 3 year cycles, by adding 30 PDUs in agile project management per three year cycle.
Key Deliverables of PMI-ACP Workshop
PMI - ACP Hand book
4 online sample question papers (Consisting of 120 questions)
PMP,PMI-ACP,PgMP and PfMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.