Project Management Professional (PMP)®
OverviewPMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey-Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
PM Expert contact workshop is a mix of instructor lead and self paced learning, designed as per "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013".The course gives multiple examples, exercises and case studies to facilitate the learning and application of the contents.
Subsequent to the presentation and sample application as per the requirements of each chapter, a quiz on the topic covered is administered to reinforce the concepts
Eligibility: Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education OR
To apply for the PMP® Credential, you need to either:
Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelors Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
To apply for the PMP® Certification Exam :
Register and log in to PMI®s Online System to get started.
A printable PMP® Application Form is also available.
You can always refer the PMP® Handbook for further information.
To maintain PMP® Certification, as part of PMI®s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PMP® credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle.
- Gain an overview of the project management in terms of project phases, project life cycle, project stakeholders , key general management skills and the social-economic-environmental influences
- Understand the processes and process groups of Project management
- Understand all the knowledge areas of Project management
- Learn about the core and facilitating processes
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® Guide to prepare for the examination
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP® Application form
- Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMP® Examination
- Tips on how to prepare for and clear the PMP certification exam
PM Expert brings you their eminent PMP® Boot camp workshop to address the requirements of delegates preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) examination. The course will be conducted by senior faculty - having 15+ years of experience in practical project and program management. Apart from facilitating the participants to clear the PMP® examination, the workshop focuses on imparting practical insights in project management - through interactive, experience sharing sessions.
The methodology followed is based upon
- Real-life Case Studies
- Discussions for knowledge sharing
- Assessments after each module
- Exam Tips and Tricks
- Strategy to clear exam in 1st attempt
- Ten Sets of PMP® Mock Exams based on PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition
- ELearning with Videos
- World Class Reference Handbook on PMP Certification - Fifth Edition
- PMP Sample Questions and Crunch Point
PMI, PMP and PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.