TOGAF 9.2 Training and Certification
The TOGAF 9.2 certification training will provide you detailed insight into all the phases of Architecture Development Methodology (ADM) . This includes establishing an architecture framework, developing architecture contents, transitioning, and governing the realization of architectures. The training will emphasize on Business, Data ,Application and Technology architecture, you'll learn the guidelines required for defining EA and enabling business-IT alignment, more efficient IT operations, better planning and visibility, and more informed decision-making and design. TOGAF training will demonstrate to employers your level of professionalism in architecture principles and processes.
TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 1 and 2 Combined
- Architecture Development Method
- Architecture Development Life cycle
- Adapting to ADM
- Architecture Governance
- Scoping the architecture
- Architecture Integration
- TOGAF Phases
- Preliminary Phases
- Phase A- Architecture Vision
- Phase B - Business Architecture
- Phase C - Information System Architecture
- Data Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Phase D - Technology Architecture
- Phase E - Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F- Migration Planning
- Phase G -Implementation Governance
- Phase H - Architecture Change Management
- ADM Architecture Requirements Management
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Applying iteration to ADM
- Applying ADM across the architecture landscape
- Security Architecture and the ADM
- Using TOGAF to define and govern SOAs
- Architecture Principles
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Patterns
- Business Scenario and Business Goals
- GAP Analysis
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Interoperability Requirements
- Business Transformation Readiness Assessment
- Risk Management
- Capability - based planning
- Architecture Content Framework
- Content Meta Model
- Architecture Artifacts
- Architecture Building Blocks
- Enterprise continuum and tools
- TOGAF reference model
- Architecture Capability Framework
TOGAF Certification details
All IT professionals who aspire to learn / master the industry recognized and proven TOGAF 9 Framework at the Advanced level.
About the Examination:
Exam vouchers are provided and the exam can only be taken at Prometric test Centers.
About the Examination: There are three ways of appearing for the exam. The exam is a proctored exam. A proctor needs to be registered prior to taking the exam. Exam vouchers are provided and the exam can only be taken at Prometric test centers.
Level 1 Exam (details):
The exam is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes and can be taken at any of the Prometric test centers.
Level 2 Exam (details):
The exam is in open-book format, and includes 8 complex multiple-choice, scenario-based questions. The pass score is 60% (5 out of 8 questions). The exam lasts for 90 minutes and can be taken at through Prometric test centers.
Level 1 and 2 Combination Exam (details):
This examination consists of two separate sections. The TOGAF 9 Part 1 is CLOSED Book. The TOGAF 9 Part 2, Section 2 is OPEN book. (Note at Prometric test centers an electronic copy (pdf) of the specification is built into the test and becomes available in Part 2 only).
Time limit: 150 Minutes total. Each section has a maximum time limit as follows: 60 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 1 and 90 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 2. Once you complete the TOGAF 9, Part 1 section, you cannot return to it.