Portfolios Programs and Projects
PM Expertis one of the leading business consultancy firms that provide management consulting services to enhance the Project, Program and Portfolio Management (P3M) capabilities of the organization, spanning the people, process and technology perspectives.
We are amongst the few global consulting partners accredited with AXELOS for providing consulting services relating to PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, P3O® and for P3M3® for assessment and improvement of management maturity.
P3M3® stands for Portfolio, Programme, and Project Management Maturity Model. It has become a key standard amongst maturity models and provides a framework within which organizations can assess their current performance and plan for improvement when managing and delivering change.
P3M3 provides three maturity models that can be used separately to focus on specific areas of the business and to help organizations assess the relationship between their portfolios, programmes and projects.
The P3M3 maturity model sub-models are:
- Portfolio Management (PfM3)
- Programme Management (PgM3)
- Project Management (PjM3).
P3M3 allows an assessment of the process employed, the competencies of people, the tools deployed and the management info
rmation used to manage and deliver improvements. This allows organizations to determine their strengths and weaknesses in delivering change and plan for improvements
A consulting engagement can include one or more of the following components as per our end to end competency management solution
1. Assess and benchmark the maturity of Project Managers and PM processes
2. Design and facilitate setup of PMO organization, roles, and responsibilities
3. Develop/Enhance PMO process and tool framework
4. Gap Analysis of existing Project, Program and Portfolio Management (P3M) competency and develop training and competency roadmap for an organization
5. Facilitate certification of employees and PMO
6. Provide Change Management Coaching
7. Guidance for smooth startup of projects and programs
8. Assessment of current portfolio to address strategic organizational objectives
We partner with organizations to customize the approach, deliverables and outcomes for each engagement.
PM Expert helps customer align their programs and projects with the business strategy. We offer broad range of Consulting services to address specific requirements of the customers. This include
- Portfolio Management - defining, structuring and implementing strategies to gain a better understanding of the projects your organization is doing and the value you expect to derive from these projects
- Performance Management - assessing the effectiveness of functional areas including defining metrics and gaining support from all stakeholders
- Strategic Planning - developing strategic models to help your organization deal with challenging concepts and then developing strategies to implement these concepts
- Tactical Planning - plans to turn strategies into specific projects
- Project / Business Alignment - working with your projects, programs or portfolios to ensure they are effectively aligned with the business expectations (part of business value-based project management)
- Outsourcing Assessment - assessing your current outsourced arrangements or helping you determine the business case for outsourcing
- Project Recovery Project Auditing and recovering the project that are at the risk of failure