Distinctively Designed for Exam Success and to equip you with skills to manage projects effectively in current business scenario
- Includes certificate for 35 pre-approved contact hours from your PMI Approved Training Partner (ATP).
- The PMP Exam must be renewed every 3 years. We give you 60 PDUs for your first renewal. Completely free
- We will give you 200 real (cloned) PMP Exam Questions received from PMI as a part of this course.
- Spotlight videos covering key concepts
- This course Includes a student handbook (without slides) provided directly from PMI to you.
- Self paced E- learning from PMI at discounted price
- Your instructor is PMP certified and a PMI approved trainer who has many PMP exam success stories to share.
- Tips on how to prepare for and clear the PMP certification exam in first attempt
PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is one of the most renowned certification in the domain of project management. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey-Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.Learning and application of the content are through practical examples, scenarios , exercises and case studies. Subsequent to the topic covered their is quiz to reinforce the concepts.
The New PMP Exam format
The new exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200) but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank
PMP Exam Eligibility
To apply for the PMP® Credential, you need to either:
Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associates Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelors Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education from a PMI Registered education Provider
PMP Certification Exam Fee
Membership is currently $139 for new members and the annual renewal fee is $129.
The PMI® Stamp of Approval
PM Expert has been reviewed and approved by the PMI® Authorized Training Partner Program.
In all of our trainings we strictly use official, PMI-developed content in a fully-approved and authorized class. In the year 2020, PMI made the decision to develop their own PMP certification training materials to ensure that PMP exam prep around the world follows the same high standards.
We understand how relevant it is for you to learn with PMI-approved study materials so you can have confidence that you have covered everything you need to prepare for the exam.
The training material we use has been developed and approved by PMI. We are a PMI Authorized Training Partner (PMI ATP) which means you can be confident that our instructors and our PMP certification online course content meet rigorous PMI standards.
PMP Application Process
Step 1: Create a PMI.org account.
The first step in the application process , create account at PMI.org. You do NOT have to become a member of PMI to earn your credential, but it's a good decision to become a member. The cost of the exam is $405 for members but $555 for non-members. PMI membership is $129/year, so the discount makes up for the cost of membership. Membership affords you access to free electronic copies of the PMBOK® Guide, Salary Report, and other guides and standards published by PMI. Joining your local chapter usually requires paying an additional small annual fee. You can become a PMI global member without joining your local chapter.
Step 2: Complete and submit the online application.
The application form can be accessed online once you've logged into your account. The site will ask you to provide information about yourself and your eligibility. Don't worry,...if you don't have time to complete the whole thing at once, you can save your progress and continue later. Here are the main sections you'll need to complete:
In this section, you'll first need to provide your academic information, including:
- Highest level of education achieved
- Name of Institution
- Field of Study
- Country of Institution
- Years Attended
You'll also need to enter your professional education information to prove you have attained the necessary 35 hours of project management training. You will need to list the following for every course that you are counting toward the 35-hour requirement:
- Course Title
- Provider Name
- Course Dates
- Qualifying Hours
In this section, you'll list your project experiences, starting with your most recent project. PMI will calculate your total months from Start Date to Finish Date to ensure no overlaps. For each project, you'll need to provide:
- Project Title
- Job Title
- Functional Reporting Area
- Organization Primary Focus (i.e., Industry)
- Approach/Methodology (e.g., Traditional, Agile, or Hybrid)
- Project Team Size
- Project Budget
- Project Dates (including whether or not the project is in progress)
- Project Description (200-500 words)
Your project description should summarize your experience on the project, including the project objective, outcome, your role on the project, and your responsibilities or deliverables. It is a good idea to focus the description primarily on what you did on the project (your project management experience) vs. the scope of the project itself. Ensure that the responsibilities you list generally align with the responsibilities of a project manager, as described in the Exam Content Outline.
In this section, you'll put some basic contact information about yourself, including how you want your name to appear on your PMP® certificate once it is earned. You'll also be given a chance to note where you intend to take this exam and any exam accommodations you may require.
Step 3: Wait for approval from PMI
PMI may take up to five days to verify that your application is complete and provide approval for you to pay for and schedule your exam. Alternatively, during the same time period, you may receive notification that you've been audited. If that occurs, see Step 4.
Step 4: If You Are Audited...
Audits are primarily random. If you're selected for an audit, you'll be notified by email before the certification fee payment. During an audit, you'll be asked to submit supporting documentation like:
- Copies of your diploma (or global equivalent)
- Signatures from your supervisor(s) or manager(s) from the projects recorded in the experience section
- Copies of certificates and/or letters from the training institutes for each course recorded on the application to meet the required contact hours of project management education
You have 90 days to send your audit materials. Once received, PMI will process those materials within 5-7 days.
Step 5: Pay the Credential Fee.
The next step is to pay your credential fee. This can be done online.
Some companies will offer to pay for PMP Prep training or your exam fee. Use this Training Request Template to draft your letter.
Step 6: Prepare For the Exam.
The 2021 PMP exam is challenging. Most people find that they need to use multiple strategies to prepare for the exam (prep books, exam simulation software, and/or formal exam prep training.)
Here are a few guidelines we've found to be most helpful when preparing for the exam:
- Seek resources and training from a PMI® Premier Authorized Training Partner. These companies are fully approved to teach the official, PMI-developed materials, so that you can be confident that you're getting everything you need to prepare for the exam. Premier ATPs have additional access to real cloned questions from the PMI exam, so they are best positioned to help you prepare for test day.
- Spend as much time completing practice questions and exams as you do studying the content. Practicing REAL exam questions helps you think like the Test Makers, and helps you choose the correct answer (even when multiple choices seem right!) Additionally, going over exam questions also helps you simulate the "pressure" that you are likely to experience on test day, and learn to thrive on it.
- Choose an instructor you like! PMP Prep courses can be grueling. There is a lot of content to cover, so make sure that your instructor is engaging, likeable, experienced, and highly gifted at explaining concepts multiple ways. If possible, read about your instructor up front or email them to ask them questions about the class before purchasing.
Want a good place to start? PM Expert's eight days program is designed especially with busy professionals in mind. It includes all the support you need to pass the exam the first time, including access to 1000+ exceptionally realistic PMP exam questions.
Contact us at email@example.com and talk to one of our Project Management Professionals. We are happy to help!
Step 7: Schedule (and Pass) Your Exam!
The PMP® exam can be taken online or at a testing site near you. The exam is a 200-question, multiple-choice exam. Regardless of how experienced you are, you should still prepare rigorously for the exam. Successful candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses and study groups.
Once you take your exam, you'll immediately receive your score. In addition to the overall pass/fail status, important diagnostic information on your performance is provided for each domain. Within the results, the test report will show you one of four performance levels by domain: Above Target, Target, Below Target, and Needs Improvement.
You can take the exam up to 3 times during the year after your application approval. Your certification becomes official the day you pass the exam!
PMP Certification Training schedule Day wise schedule
AGILE AND SCRUM
AGILE AND SCRUM
LESSON 1: CREATING A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
LESSON 2: STARTING THE PROJECT
LESSON 3: DOING THE WORK
ESSON 4: KEEPING THE TEAM ON TRACK
LESSON 5: KEEPING THE BUSINESS IN MIND
Exam preparation strategy - Tips and Tricks