THE WORLD OF AWS CLOUD COMPUTING
In the today's changing environment, almost all the organizations are moving or have planned to move to cloud computing for cost saving, scalability, availability, performance, reliability, security, lower TCO, better management. Amazon Web Service provides the cloud computing platform for the datacenters. This AWS course gives you the in-depth knowledge of installation, administration, management and configuration of AWS services, so that one can understand and implement the concept on AWS. This AWS training develops practical knowledge in AWS console. With this training, IT professionals can achieve AWS Certification and work in AWS environment.
WHO SHOULD STUDY AWS CLOUD COMPUTING?
This course is specially designed for tech-savvy individuals seeking interest in AWS Cloud Computing. This course is suitable for professionals who want to pursue a career in cloud computing or develop cloud applications using AWS. The course is also recommended for technical individuals looking for exposure in AWS. This course will give an edge in the learning process to Student and individuals, who wish to understand the AWS offerings and prepare for AWS exam.
This course is specifically designed for the aspirants who intend to give the "AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional" level certification as well as for those who intend to gain deeper understanding related to AWS. Achieving AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional certification validates that you have advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. It also confirms that you understand the following concepts:
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant and reliable applications on AWS.
- Selecting appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrating complex, multitier applications on AWS.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Implementing cost control strategies.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate or Equivalent Knowledge
High Availability and Business Continuity
- Demonstrate ability to architect the appropriate level of availability based on stakeholder requirements
- Demonstrate ability to implement DR for systems based on RPO and RTO
- Determine appropriate use of multi-Availability Zones vs. multi-Region architectures
- Demonstrate ability to implement self-healing capabilities
- Demonstrate ability to make architectural decisions that minimize and optimize infrastructure cost
- Apply the appropriate AWS account and billing set-up options based on scenario
- Ability to compare and contrast the cost implications of different architectures
- Ability to manage the lifecycle of an application on AWS
- Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for development, testing, and staging environments
- Position and select most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism based on scenario
- Network Design for a complex large scale deployment
- Demonstrate ability to design and implement networking features of AWS
- Demonstrate ability to design and implement connectivity features of AWS
- Demonstrate ability to make architectural trade off decisions involving storage options
- Demonstrate ability to make architectural trade off decisions involving database options
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate data storage architecture
- Determine use of synchronous versus asynchronous replication
- Design information security management systems and compliance controls
- Design security controls with the AWS shared responsibility model and global infrastructure
- Design identity and access management controls
- Design protection of Data at Rest controls
- Design protection of Data in Flight and Network Perimeter controls
Scalability and Elasticity
- Demonstrate the ability to design a loosely coupled system
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate front-end scaling architecture
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate middle-tier scaling architecture
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate data storage scaling architecture
- Determine trade-offs between vertical and horizontal scaling
Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture
- Plan and execute for applications migrations
- Demonstrate ability to design hybrid cloud architectures