PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management methodology that helps in managing the projects effectively. The approach is based upon learning of countless project sponsors, Project Managers, project groups, academics, trainers and consultants.
PRINCE2 which is a registered trade mark of the AXELOS LTD is a de facto standard used extensively by the UK Government and is widely recognized and used in the personal sector, both in the UK and internationally
Benefits of PRINCE2
Promotes consistency of project work and the ability to reuse project assets; it also facilitates staff mobility and reduces the impact of personnel changes/handovers.
- Is an invaluable diagnostic tool, facilitating the assurance and assessment of project work, troubleshooting and audits.
- Plans are carefully designed to meet the needs of the different levels in the management group, improving communication and control.
- Ensures that participants focus on the viability of the project in relation to its Business Case objectives - rather than simply seeing the completion of the project as an end in itself.
- Defines a thorough but economical structure of reports.
- Ensures that stakeholders (including sponsors and resource providers) are properly represented in planning and decision making.
PRINCE2 Training Day wise Contents
PRINCE2 Foundation (Day 1 and Day 2)
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- Overview of PRINCE2 Principles, Themes and Processes
- Starting Up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- Business Case
- Discussion on Sample Question Papers
- PRINCE2 2017 found Exam
PRINCE2 Practitioner (Day 3 and Day 4)
- Recap of PRINCE2 Principles, Processes and Themes
- Discussion on Management Products
- Benefit Management Plan
- Business Case
- Communication Management Approach
- Configuration Management Approach
- Product Description
- Project Brief
- Project Initiation Documentation
- Project Product Description
- Quality Management Approach
- Risk Management Approach
- Work Package
- Recap of Management Products
- Management Products - Records and Reports
- Sample case studies
PRINCE2 Course Fee
Self Paced E learning
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner with Exam
Live Virtual Course plus Elearning